26 Year Old, 5'6'' 128 Pounds, Athletic and Always Wanted Boobies :) Naples, FL

I have always wanted breast augmentation since I...

I have always wanted breast augmentation since I lost 20+ pounds after college and got into weight lifting. I loved my new toned body but missed my boobs :( it's been 3 days post op and I'm feeling surprisingly well. Only needed pain medication the first two days and am taking Tylenol and an occasional muscle relaxant when I feel tight. Hope recovery continues to go well :)

19 days Post Op & Feeling Great

Wow! I can't believe it's been almost 3 weeks post op. Recovery has been great! I am definitely missing my usual lifting schedule but am going to start back at the gym with low impact cardio and legs with no weight this week. Little to no pain but am still slightly swollen. My left breast, which was the smaller breast and had a smaller pocket, is still noticeably bigger to me. My doctor put 50cc more in the left breast to even out the asymmetry. I'm extremely inpatient and worry about the sizes evening out but have to remember it's only been 3 weeks :) my doctor and his nurse have both been EXTREMELY helpful and always there to answer my questions.

Pre- op photos

Here are a couple photos to give you an idea of pre op size. Depending on my weight/time of the month I was usually a small B.

3 month mark!

Tomorrow is the 3 month mark! Time has flown by and I am so happy with my results. I've posted a side by side of the photo I showed my PS and what they ended up like. I'm so happy. I was supposed to have my 3 month check up today but had a little stomach bug so I'll be going in to see him next week hopefully. Treating scars, slowly but surely. Back full force in the gym and running again! Time to lose those few lbs I gained during recovery :)
Naples Plastic Surgeon

This far, Dr Turk and his staff have been absolutely amazing. They have made me feel so comfortable and answered every question I had. Dr Turk checked on me the night of surgery and even sent a beautiful flower bouquet the next day. I'm truly impressed with his work thus far and would highly suggest him to anyone considering plastic surgery.