Amazing Rhinoplasty Experience! - Naples, FL

Dr. Prendiville and his staff are amazing! I had...

Dr. Prendiville and his staff are amazing! I had been considering rhinoplasty for several years but being young (23) I was nervous about actually going through with the procedure. Dr. Prendiville eased all of my worry and made me feel completely comfortable with my decision. He and his staff were kind and helpful throughout the entire process. Post-op I had very minimal pain and there was hardly any bruising. Though I am only 2 months post surgery and there is still minor swelling, I could not be happier. The change in my nose is subtle and looks natural (exactly what I was hoping for and what we had discussed) but the difference to me is huge. I am so so so happy with my results and that I chose Dr. Prendiville. 100% recommend.
Fort Myers Facial Plastic Surgeon

Very reassuring, comfortable to speak with and interact with. Answered all of my questions as well as thoroughly explained the procedure and what to expect.