28 Year Old Breast Augmentation - Naples, FL

I've been seeing Dr. Gill for a year and a half...

I've been seeing Dr. Gill for a year and a half beginning with Lip injections. Dr. Gill is warm and personable and makes you feel at ease even in a clinical setting. So after Contemplating breast augmentation for years, I decided to have a consultation. She took my measurements and discussed all of my options. She was very clear as to what I wanted and made sure we were on the same page. I knew she was the perfect surgeon for the job. I booked my surgery for June 2nd. I was feeling jittery and nervous but when Dr. Gill came in to do my markings she greeted me with a warm smile and made me feel instantly at ease. After the surgery she spoke with my husband and gave clear instructions and included him in the process. ive seen her for all of my follow ups at which she's been great. I couldn't be happier and will absolutely go to her for any future procedures! All of the staff was wonderful and I HIGHLY recommend.
Naples Physician