Wanted a Flat Stomach - Naperville, IL

When I researched different plastic surgeons...

When I researched different plastic surgeons online, I found that Chicagoland Aesthetics came highly recommended and I understand why. The staff is very friendly and accommodating. My consultation visit I had told the Dr. Patel I was only looking to do Lipo, but after further weighing the pros and cons between us Dr. Patel said I would benefit more from a Tummy Tuck instead. What I had wanted was a flat stomach, and was hoping I could get rid of it myself (with a little help from Lipo) but Dr. Patel told me what my problem really was, was that I had extra skin that needed to be removed. We set the surgery date and the day of the surgery everything went smoothly, the Doctor was there to answer any more questions I had (after-care and recovery) and off we went. I won't lie, a tummy tuck, at least for me was quite painful for the first few weeks, after awhile it does subside. The follow-up visits after the surgery went smoothly, again because of the very accommodating and friendly staff. I would highly recommend Dr. Patel to anyone who wishes to have plastic surgery.
Hoffman Estates Plastic Surgeon