Enlighten Tattoo Removal - Naperville, IL

I got a tattoo when I was 17 and absolutely hate...

I got a tattoo when I was 17 and absolutely hate it. I was so desperate to get this thing off but was afraid of pain, scarring, or dark spots. I was also afraid it wouldn't get removed. I saw tons of pictures on the Internet with people who go through tons of treatments and still have the tattoo. I didn't want to spend a lot and have the same thing happen but again I need this tattoo removed. After a TON of research I decided to go with the Cutera enlighten & am soooo happy! I had 1 treatment in January and just had my 2nd treatment. I'll keep you all updated!

1 day post Enlighten Treatment

Sorry for just updating this now I got busy yesterday and didn't have a chance to post this. This is one day after my second tattoo removal treatment. The area does not have any blisters, and it is not itchy or sore. I have been using Vaseline religiously because my Dr. said it would help with the healing process. I will post more pictures of my progress. I highly recommend this treatment to anyone that has contemplated the tattoo removal journey. I researched laser after laser for years and am very happy that I chose the Enlighten. My journey has been so easy and I am so happy with the results so far! I am happy to answer any questions as my journey continues :)

2 weeks after 2nd Enlighten Treatment

I have said it probably a thousand times but I couldn't be more impressed with the results of this laser. This picture is 2 weeks after my second treatment. I have been using aquaphor like crazy. I didn't have any blistering at all. I never expected that having a tattoo removed would be this easy. After years of research I can say I 100% chose the right laser. I will post more pics

Enlighten 3rd treatment

So sorry for the late update!! As some of you know I had been traveling quite a few hours to get this tattoo removed. I'm sure those who have been following my journey won't be surprised with these results!! For those who are new this has been so easy and I am so happy that I chose the Cutera enlighten over other tattoo removal lasers. Please message me with questions :)

Bye bye tattoo. Enlighten after 4th treatment!!

Sorry for the delay in posting this picture. I am SO SO HAPPY!!! I think I will only need one more treatment!! I recommend this laser to anyone looking to get rid of their ink. ????
Dr. Kelly Stankewicz