Liposculpture W/BBL No Infiltration of Fat. ONLY BUTT LIFT - Dominican Republic, DO

I Must say I have had the best experience with my...

I Must say I have had the best experience with my very first Sx ever. I was unhappy of how I looked before, back love handles, belly fat and you name it. I decided to go to Jairo Ulerio in the Dominican Republic to get liposuction and only butt lift with no infiltration. My gluts have a good size this is why I decided not to add any. I had Full back lipo, abdomen and inner thighs.
I arrived On July 7th for my consultation hoping I could get Sx done on Friday July 8th but things did not go as planned. When my labs came back for my hemogram my hematocrit was a bit low 36.4 its normal range is 37 and over. Dr.Ulerio advised for me to have 5 Iron infusions for 5 days and to repeat my hemogram once completed. He also gave me a list of foods and Juices that would help to boost my levels up. I did as told. Performed my 2nd hemogram and proceeded with Sx. It happened on Friday July 15th. I must say everything went fine, my most discomfort was my pelvic drains the first night but these were removed the next day before I was discharged. I was very swollen and not in pain but discomfort. I would lie if I said Ive been in pain, because the truth is that its just discomfort. I went daily for massages these weren't all that great but did relief some of the tenderness. I came back to the US 11 days post op. I have started my massages here and this is when Im starting to feel pain. Im not sure if its that im getting the right thing done here and not in the DR. but Lord does this hurt! . I have to do 10 and see how it goes. I am currently wearing my garment 24/7 only removing it to shower. Very hard and lumpy in my Sx areas but this is all normal, and shall get better. I will keep you all posted and add pics.

Before Pictures 7/15/2016

These are my before pictures (Day of Surgery)

21 Days Post Liposuction

Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Very Professional, always prompt to answer questions. Great Person. Very glad to have him take care of me. I would recommend him with my eyes close to anyone.