Rhinoplasty/septoplasty

I've been wanting a nosejob for many years. My...

I've been wanting a nosejob for many years. My nose is slanted and I have a very big bump on the bridge. This issue has impacted my confidence and I hate taking photos as a result. So after years of thinking I decided it's now or never. I selected dr charbel based on the reviews I saw which all rate him very well.

Week one after removing nasal cast

The doctor removed the nasal cast and I was very happy with the early stage preview of my nose. He taught me how to tape the nose and said I have to do this for 2 weeks.

Before pictures

three weeks post surgery

Ive been grappling with the emotional ups and downs of post surgery. The change on my face is quite significant and I haven't yet adapted to it. When I look at previous photos that were not posted, without the make up. Yes it's a drastic and good change. But I don't feel naturally beautiful anymore. Maybe because my muscles and facial gestures are still very premature and I am still swollen. So that may subside with time. Anyway here's a picture of me today, celebrating, three weeks post surgery and I have removed the tape. And yes, there's filler in those lips.

profile side update (3.5 weeks post op)

I have slowly settled into my new face. The feedback I have received from family and friends is that it isn't a significant change, and the only difference is in the profile. Anyway, I am very much liking my new nose, despite my earlier issues with it. I felt it was very much a button and tiny nose, which I have been reassured is not the case. This is a picture of me with a side profile, the girl on the left. Also, I am not sure if its the swelling or my nose becoming smaller, I seem to have more visible and higher cheek bones.

4.5 weeks post op

Havent had a good nose couple of days. My nose has swollen up like crazy. Maybe it wasnt ready for the no tape thing. Three days ago it looked like my dorsal hump was growing back. Ive started taping it again and it has slightly calmed down but my nose nevertheless still looks huge, to me at least. Ive also cleaned out a scab and realised i had mild spotting of blood which ive cleaned and so far im okay. Still struggling to sleep at night and majorly congested. Still doing the nasal sprays etc. I dont have a pic now but its basically a swollen version of my nose. Its also upsetting that my beautiful nose profile has disappeared after the swelling. Anyway trying to keep myself positive!

3 months post op

So I thought it was a good time to update my review. It's been three months post op and a lot of the swelling on my face has come down. My nose still feels swollen and the congestion is a fact of life. It gets quite bad at times with the weather compounding what feels like a headache. That aside I'm inlove with the results. Dr charbel transformed my face to something I couldn't have imagined. My self confidence has rocketed exponentially.
Dr. Charbel Medawar

Dr charbel was very professional and realistic when it came to expectations