Soon to Be Hasan Doll

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

So I've been looking into this procedure for over...

So I've been looking into this procedure for over three years now and after seeing many of my friends results from doctor Hasan I have finally decided to trust him and go with him as my doctor. I will only post a few before pictures but many after pictures. I will post some on my friends after photos also.

10 days until my surgery

So I've been losing weight over the last three weeks I started at 179 now I'm 159 Dr Hasan want my BMI to be 29.9 so I have six more pounds to lose in the next ten days I'm 5'0. Here are a few photos of my weight loss.

5 week update

I'm currently five weeks post op. The picture in the red dress was taken a week after surgery, the picture in the grey top was taken the start of week five and the picture in the pink dress was taken at the End of week five. This week is my six week, I will post more pictures in about a month or two. My overall experience has been great in the beginning I was a little upset with my results but as time passes I'm starting to like them more and more. I started off weighing 160lbs out of surgery now I'm currently weighing 148lbs, my only problem is maintaining my weight. Dr Hasan did an amazing job and I was not in pain after surgery but everyone pain tolerance is different. I asked for hips and a nice booty and he gave me just that. I do waist train everyday I'm currently in a XS but it's becoming too big.
Anthony Hassan

I love him, he's realistic and let's you know what to expect. When I woke up out of surgery he was right there telling me I looked AMAZING. Someone has called me at least once a week from his office to check on me, since my surgery. I would highly recommend him.