26 Need Help

I decided to get composite veneers on the frontal...

I decided to get composite veneers on the frontal top teeth to elongate and enhance my smile as the teeth were uneven. On the 3rd day post procedure It was impossibly to brush my gums, it caused unbearable pain each time the toothbrush hit the gums (only the gums he treated) I was extremely painful I gave up trying and just brushed the teeth instead. 4th day post procedure I noticed white little dots gathering around in the area. I sent a message and pictures to my dentist who did not reply. The next day came by and things were looking much worse. (See pictures) it looked purple and blotchy and I'm sure this is some kind of disease, I messaged my dentist again and was repeatedly ignored. The next day came by and it was even worse. I don't know what this is but I need help. I contacted my dentist and recieved no response.
From USA

So disappointed. Dentist is not responsive and did not request after care or followed up at all.