Surgery July 30th, 355cc Sientra Mod+

I have never been "blessed", so to speak. I have...

I have never been "blessed", so to speak. I have always wanted breasts and never thought I'd actually be able to go through with it. I finally met a girl (who I am friends with now) that had a breast augmentation a year ago.. I was floored!!! It IS possible! Now that I had looked into it, I started saving money. Come to find out, a few of my friends from college had had breast augmentation too!!! Who would have thought!! So I went to a few consultations and saved saved saved!! I was very comfortable with the surgeon I choosed (I went to a couple)... Very personable, kind, caring, thorough, particular, detailed!!!!

Day 4 Post op!!

LOVE THEM! They are still pretty hight but loosening. I still am getting back pain and nerve pain (sharp, stabbing pains), as well as the muscle gets very tight when it swells. I just have to work through the pain and try to find a comfortable position and keep up with my exercises. Everyday they get better!!!

Day 10 Post op!!!

Sorry i havnt been poating, been busy. Went to my post op appointment on friday and everything looks good!!! They took my healing bandaids odd and put steri strips! They are starting to hurt less and soften!!! I'm really starting to love them!!!! Happy happy!!!! :)

Starting to look good!!!

Day 16 Post op!!! Not having pain, not taking any meds!! Sleeping on my side without pain!

26 days Post Op!

Swimsuit!! <3

So I shopped at Victoria's Secret for almost 3 hours!!! Kind of frustrating towards the end but I'm soo happy I can wear a regular bra ... and it looks SOO good!!!!! They measured me ---- 32D!!! :D

Incisions... Help!!

I thought my incisions looked good right after my surgery until just a week or so ago, can anyone tell me do they look "normal"? The RN said they looked great whenI went to my 6 week appointment and started me on scar therapy gel strips called Cimeosil. I just think they look weird --- bumpy and you can feel and see where the stiches were. Opinions please??

I love my breasts (most days)... still unsure about them. I kinda think they are too big!!! :/
Still not seeing any progress with the scar treatment. Scared the scars are gonna be red forever!

Dr Conrad

Very particular, detailed, thorough, kind, professional, caring!!!