Customer Satisfaction. Myrtle Beach, SC

I was beyond impressed with my experience at this...

I was beyond impressed with my experience at this physician’s office. My first contact with Dr. Goh and her staff completely blew me away by how helpful and kind everyone was as well as how fast they responded to me. A lot of doctors and staff don’t realize how important it is to have administration but this office is definitely about their patients. If you are looking for a doctor whose medical knowledge is encyclopedic, treats you top notch, listens and explains in detail, and takes the proper time to care and make you feel comfortable this is the office you are looking for. I have had nothing but positive experiences with everyone. The office is clean and they are always on time. One of my favorite things is Dr. Goh is always available and checks on her patients. I am a very pleased patient for 10 years now and will continue to drive from Florence to receive outstanding service!
Barbara
Florence SC
Myrtle Beach Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Goh is wonderful. She has always done an amazing job. I have been seeing her now for 10 years and I would not go anywhere else. She is so friendly and caring. She is very smart and does outstanding work.