A Literal Weight Was Lifted off my Shoulders - Myrtle Beach, SC

I was a 36DD and I went down to a C (maybe B, not...

I was a 36DD and I went down to a C (maybe B, not sure on the exact size because I haven't gone bra shopping yet). Dr. Goh and her staff are super nice. The atmosphere throughout the place was very nice and relaxing. Before my surgery, I met with her a couple times and she talked with me, she made sure I wasn't scared (I've never had surgery before this) and she told me everything that would happen. The day of the surgery I went right in and right out. There was only two things I didn't like: the vein in my left hand wouldn't work so they had to puncture me twice for the IV (neither of us could help that though!) and after the surgery I had drains in me for a week. She told my family that out of all of her patients, I was the THIRD one to have drains. It sucked and they were very bothersome, but everything was so much better once they were taken out. My boobs are feeling so much lighter, my back and neck don't hurt NEARLY as bad as they used to, my shirts fit really well, and it makes me look thinner. I am so glad I had this procedure done.

I went to my doctor. She said below was abscess and around my nipple was fat something (I forget the word she used), and my (lazy) body was trying to push the stitches out in both places. She gave me a numbing shot for the bottom and it hurt severely but she cut it open down there and took the stitch out. Around my nipple: the top scabbed up again so she didn't cut in to that, but she digged into the bottom one and cut that stitch out. She prescribed me antibiotic pills and I had to buy some antibiotic cream to apply. I feel so much better. :)
Myrtle Beach Plastic Surgeon