Dr Samimi Changed My Life

I am 60 yrs old and I have worn a bra since I was...

I am 60 yrs old and I have worn a bra since I was nine, in my 20's after two children and steroids for my asthma they started to grow and grow and grow into pendulous breasts that continued to get worse. I couldn't get anyone to help. I suffered years of horrible comments, laughing and staring. On top of that I had an fall at work in my 40's that required 3 back surgeries. I had unending pain on a constant basis and my huge pendulous breasts made it worse. My last bra cup size was N. I began to walk hunched over and the weight in front was so bad I couldn't take a deep breath. It became unbearable and then my physician decided we needed to get this taken care of and sent me to Dr Samimi. Within a month and a half I was scheduled for the surgery. It has only been a couple of weeks and since the surgery and it has literally changed my life and my attitude. I no longer walk hunched over, I can take a deep breath and people ignore me. No more rude comments, no more humiliation and shame and my back pain has improved so much that I am able to be active again. From the minute I walked into his office I was treated with respect and dignity from the whole staff. They were kind, caring and reassuring. I would highly recommend RevivaMed and Dr Samimi. I can never thank him enough for what he has done for me, it has changed my life, my health and my attitude.
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Dr Samimi is the best, he was kind, courteous, understanding and caring. His whole staff was. I have an unending love and gratitude for what he has done for me. I can never thank him enough.