30 Year Old Mommy of 3 Kids, Lost 80lbs! Looking to Get a Flatter Tummy and Perkier Boobs!!! :) - Murray, UT

Honestly I'm not a very picky woman. Before I had...

Honestly I'm not a very picky woman. Before I had kids I was 5'2" 115lbs. I use to dance and tumble so I had a fairly tone body, flat tummy and perky small breasts (but I liked them :) through ten years of 3 c-sections, 3 miscarriages and horrible depression I managed to gain 100lbs. Yep 100lbs! Over the past year and a half I have lost 80!!! I feel like no matter how much more I lose I will still have a saggy tummy and saggy boobs. Honestly I'm not even unsatisfied at my current weight if my belly didn't hang over my pants and my breasts didn't point to the floor. I am looking to get the mommy makeover surgeries including breast lift/augmentation and tummy tuck/lipo. I'm currently seeking out local doctors and hopefully I'll find one soon because I'm certainly ready to move forward. I'm excited to have found this site and hope to meet others who have been in my shoes or who are seeking out a similar path.

Some tummy pics

Current photos of my tummy, including the ever so sexy hangover and the scar from a past belly button piercing.

Flat as a pancake boobs :/

Don't even necessarily want large boobs just perkier, and a nipple that faces forward :)

Binge eating and sugar cravings

Does anyone else on here have a tummy tuck or mommy makeover planned for the near future but you still have food issues? I've lost 80lbs so far and have about 20lbs to go but I tend to be having problems with these last 20 lbs because I've been having sugar cravings and binges. I don't want to go through with these procedures and then gain the weight back. I've kept the 80lbs off for over a year but keep bouncing up and down with the last 20 because of my binge eating and sugar addiction problems... Anyone else have any issues like this?