33 Years Old and 3 Kids Later my Stomach and Chest Needs a Refresh Button - Murfreesboro, TN

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I started looking into this 2 years ago but this...

I started looking into this 2 years ago but this past summer I really was wanting to do this. So I set out and did my research after consulting with 5 different dr's from in town and up in Nashville I really wanted Dr. Tarola to be my Doctor!
I have had 3 kids all by c section so no matter what I do my stomach or I should say the kangaroo pouch was never going to go away! After Breastfeeding and pumping for 3 children my chest had lost its volume and perkiness! So needless to say I needed a bit of a mommy makeover. I met with Dr. Tarola in the middle of July and by the end of August had my 2nd appointment with him and set the date. I did a lot of research going into this and was getting info from other people I knew had some kind of similar procedure!
I am currently 4 weeks out today and I am so happy and very satisfied! I would highly recommend Dr. Tarola. He was very down to earth and made sure he explained everything to me and had a wonderful bedside manner.
Nashville Plastic Surgeon