Excited to Have a Body to Be Proud of

I researched this for nearly two years while...

I researched this for nearly two years while successfully loosing a little over 80 lbs. I have two children ages 4 and 2 who were delivered by c-section. I gained about 50 lbs with both, after my 2nd child I became and avid runner and worked out with high intensity interval cardio. But eventually the skin and sagging started to impede my progress and it hurt. I also started having problems staying committed because of how I looked. I went to more thAn one dr and she the first took pics for my "before" I was horrified at how horrible it looked. I didn't feel like that doc was the one for me and visited one more, he was actually suggested by my pcp, and he was the one. I am 2 weeks and couple days post op and I am feeling better everyday. I still have my drain in and hope to get them out this Tuesday just in time for thanksgiving.

Crossing fingers and toes!

Today is my 3 week follow up and I am praying this drain comes out. I started back to work yesterday and other that being tired it went great. I feel like I am standing a little straighter, not straight but close. I kind feel like once this drain comes out I won't be as limited.

No more drain-woohoo

If you have made it this far you know how much of a relief it is now I just need my body to regulate and not swell so much. Today my child had thanksgiving program at school and I am spent and swollen. I am thankful for no more drain.
Nashville Plastic Surgeon

His office is very welcoming and inviting. All the girls in the office are sweet and genuine. His nurse Jennifer is great. Day of surgery was scheduled for 7am and we pretty much started right on time. After scheduling the surgery and talking to others I found that he came highly recommmended and I couldn't agree more with their opinions. I felt well taken care of. I got a call the next day after surgery just to check as well. They have been available for every question and have even shifted their Schedule for me for my next follow up. The work done was fantastic and I have zero complaints.