Well Worth It!!!!! - Murfreesboro, TN

Honestly the cons are so temporary! With any...

Honestly the cons are so temporary! With any surgery, there is pain and discomfort but the results made it worth it! Majority of the swelling lasted 12-14 weeks but it was minimal after that. Dr. Webb suggested supplements that really helped with the healing process. I had very minimal bruising. Definitely wear a compression garment for 6 weeks.
Nashville Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Webb , Jaclyn and the entire staff are truly AMAZING!! I first visited their office in October 2015 for Botox on my 38th birthday. I immediately knew that I'd be back!! My 1st impression was how beautiful the office was and what a friendly staff they had. Jaclyn immediately put me at ease and I felt like I had known her forever. A few months passed and I started researching liposuction, I immediately thought of Webb Aesthetics. Dr. Webb and Jaclyn again made me feel at ease (I was very nervous). Dr. Webb walked me through what would be best for me and I agreed. I booked immediately and it's by far one of the best decisions I've ever made. Throughout the process they've been there for every question, every concern and Dr. Webb even called my husband twice the night after my procedure to check on me. I honestly could not have chosen a better surgeon and my results were more than I imagined. I haven't felt this great in years. They gave me back my confidence!!