Eye Surgery Success for 52 Year Old Mom - Murfreesboro, TN

For several years, I have felt like my eyes were...

For several years, I have felt like my eyes were making me look older than I really was. I had very heavy lids and significant bags under my eyes. In 2012, I had consulted with a local optometrist, who performed this type of surgery. He recommended it, but let me just say that I was very apprehensive. I felt that I was more of another case/statistic than a real person. In 2013, I was recommended to Dr. Tarola by a friend who had seen the results of his work, because she worked in a local eye glasses dispensary.

Let me be clear, opting for both an upper and lower blepharoplasty was not an easy decision for me. I have 2 kids in college and felt guilty for considering something like this surgery for myself.

After months of consideration, I decided to proceed with the surgery. Dr. Tarola and his staff were amazing. I did not feel pressured to make a hasty decision. In fact, it was several months after my initial consult before I made my decision.

From the get go, I was treated in a very professional and caring manner. Dr. Tarola made sure that every care and concern I had was addressed.

My surgery was in January and the only regret I have is that I waited as long as I did. I am thrilled with the outcome. I absolutely look younger, which translates into feeling younger.

Thank you Dr. Tarola!
Nashville Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Tarola is a young surgeon and I believe he is very informed on best practices and ways to achieve desired outcomes. He is rather quiet, and has a very professional bedside manner. I have complete confidence in him and will seek him out if I ever decide to have any other type of cosmetic surgery. Excellent surgeon!