I Wish I Had Done This Sooner - Murfreesboro, TN

I would do this again...in a heartbeat! I had been...

I would do this again...in a heartbeat! I had been contemplating a breast reduction for quite a while and finally went for a consultation. Although I didn't meet the requirements of my insurance for a reduction to be medically necessary, I felt it was a decision I had to make to feel better physically. I went ahead with the scheduling of the surgery, and I could not have asked for a better experience. Now, please understand, I am one of those people with tons of questions, and after I get those questions answered, I think of more. Dr. Tarola and his wonderful and patient staff answered every single question I had, before and after the surgery, and not once did I detect a tone of impatience in anyone's voice. From the initial consultation visit to the visit that would determine exactly what would be done to the day of the surgery to the follow-up visit, every person involved in my procedure was completely professional and pleasant to speak to while I learned what to expect next. Another reason I was hesitant to have the surgery is because I am a private person and did not want others to know nor did I want the perception of having the surgery for vanity's sake. I have to say that Dr. Tarola and his staff have been completely discrete in handling my situation, and I appreciate every effort. As I began, I would do it again, in a heartbeat! Thank you, Dr. Tarola, and your wonderful staff (especially Aubrey, who fielded the bulk of my many questions!) This experience has been a blessing!
Nashville Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Tarola, as mentioned in the review, was absolutely wonderful during the entire process. His professionalism made this a completely comfortable experience. I can not think of a single thing I would change about him or the way in which he handled every aspect. From the initial visit to taking measurements to the surgery and after, Dr. Tarola put my fears to rest.