Breast Reduction - Murfreesboro, TN

I am 2 weeks post surgery for a breast reduction...

I am 2 weeks post surgery for a breast reduction and lift. My experience from the beginning with Dr. Tarola and all of his staff has been amazing. I had to call the office several times before my surgery and ask for information to be emailed to me among other things. His staff never made me feel like I was being a burden and always treated me so great. I admit the recovery from the surgery was rough for the first week, but I am feeling better every day. I am beyond please with the results so far and know I will be even more so as I heal. Dr. Tarola did as excellent job and I know I decided on the right doctor to perform my procedure. He always took time to answer my questions and always made sure I understood. I have proudly recommended him to anyone and everyone that has asked me about my procedure. I know that in the future if I require any additional services that he offers I will definitely be returning to him. I feel like a new person now!! No pain in my back, neck, or shoulders and I will forever be grateful to him for helping me accomplish that.
Nashville Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Tarola listened to my questions and concerns and always took the time make sure I was properly informed. I feel he did amazing on my surgery and was a true perfectionist making sure everything was exactly as it should be. My post surgery visits have been just as wonderful. Truly a great doctor who knows what he is doing, shows compassion for his work, and treats his patients like they are his priority.