Breast Reconstruction - Murfreesboro, TN

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I was devastated when I got my diagnoses of Breast...

I was devastated when I got my diagnoses of Breast Cancer. I was going to have a double mastectomy and would need reconstruction surgery. I met with Dr. Tarola for a consultation, and I felt very comfortable with him, as he explained the reality of breast reconstruction. I was very happy with the knowledge that he would be doing my reconstruction.
The staff at Tarola Plastic Surgery is amazing! Lori, Lindsey, Aubrey, Kelly and of course Dr. Tarola all make you feel special. They make you feel like part of the family with their warm, compassionate, caring natures. There were days that I just wanted to cry until I walked into their office. With their smiles, laughter and genuine caring spirits, they lifted me back up and gave me the strength to keep going. I am now cancer free and no one can tell that I had Breast Cancer thanks to Tarola Plastic Surgery. I would highly recommend them to anyone.
Nashville Plastic Surgeon