Always Dreamed of Bigger - Murfreesboro, TN

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Having breast implants has always been a dream of...

Having breast implants has always been a dream of mine. After years of entertaining the idea, researching and calling doctors offices, I finally made the decision to get silicone implants. At first I had intended to have my implants inserted through the bottom of my breasts. However, after talking to Dr. Tarola about the best options for my body, I chose to have my implants inserted through the areola and have areolar mastopexy to improve the shape of my breasts. I have not had any problems with my implants! Scarring was a concern of mine because I've had issues with scars in the past, but I've been using BioCream to help prevent ugly scars and it seems to be helping.
Nashville Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Tarola and his staff advised and helped me choose the right implant options and size for my body. Dr. Tarola is very knowledgeable and professional in his line of work. I have no complaints with my implants or my experience! The office staff are accommodating, helpful, and quick to answer any questions and concerns that I've had before and after surgery. I am extremely happy with my implants and equally satisfied with the work that Dr. Tarola has done!