24 Yrs Old - Mommy - Murfreesboro, TN

I have always been small and always have had...

I have always been small and always have had smaller breasts. I then was as a 32aa after having my little boy 2 years ago. I am now a 32dd and it's EXTREMELY NATURAL looking evening though I'm so petite! My breasts are soft and they don't sit extremely high at all! I did 320cc of saline! I'm in love with my body!!!!! Best decision ever!
Nashville Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Tarola was fantastic through the entire process! I went in on a Wednesday for my consultation and had an appointment by that Friday morning! So impressed! I told him I wanted a natural look since I am a mom and I didn't want to look like I wanted attention from my boobs- I just wanted to feel like a woman. The process was so easy! I literally was only sore, not necessarily in pain. It was more like a sore from working out your chest. I am allergic to anesthesia so when my fiancé called Dr. Tarola later that day he helped out and gave his cell phone and was able to prescribe me some medicine to help. The office staff is always so friendly and they remember you when they see you! I was back at my office job on Monday! I would do it over again a million times! My only regret it that I didn't do it sooner!