31 Years Old; Lip Lift

Returned to Dr Goco for lip lift 2.5 years after a...

Returned to Dr Goco for lip lift 2.5 years after a wonderful rhinoplasty he had done.
I enjoy everything about working with him and his office. Cherillyn is amazing and so personable. There is no such thing as a silly question and she returns emails quickly. Ms. Patty and Brittany at front desk are always pleasant to talk to and also ready to answer questions. All of them always remember me when I return. That's a good feeling.

Dr Goco is easy to work with and realistic with the outcomes so you know what to expect. The lip lift was my second time working with him and I pretty much left it in his hands after a quick pre op visit.
I'm 3 days post op and,As expected, very happy.
Dr Goco incorporates a natural healing regimen to speed the process and I follow it to the T. They provide bromelain and arnica for faster healing of swelling/bruising as well as a list of super foods to eat to speed the process. (As well as the usual antibiotics and such)
I opted for the procedure done with numbing injections as opposed to going under. I didn't love doing it that way but I felt nothing, was able to communicate during the procedure and pop off the table and drive home. After numbing wore off I never felt pain above a 2 out of ten and I experienced no bruising :)
I believe this has a lot today do with the natural approach they include as I had almost no bruising and fast healing with rhinoplasty as well. Also little pain, but I do have a very high tolerance.
Both dr Goco and Cherrillyn called over the weekend to check in with me.

Stitches out today

Stitches out 4 days post op. Healing well, still some swelling

Stitches out today

Day 6 post lip lift

I believe all swelling has subsided. Lip very tight, will ask if any stretching is expected at post op visit next Tuesday. Took my toddler to a bouncy house and bounced away (carefully) with no discomfort or bleeding :) Still keeping incision site covered in bacitracin at all times. Still very pleased with result

Another Before and after

Here is a pic taken approx 3 weeks prior to lip lift and I tried to take a similar picture ( 1 week post lip lift) for comparison. This is interesting because it has kind of made more of an impact on my appearance than my rhinoplasty. I will try to create a review for that as well. It was also a great experience with Dr.Goco and his office staff.

3 weeks post lip lift

All is well, just some redness of the healing incision which I have put some make up over today without any issue. No more swelling.
It's made quite a difference for such a small procedure, I'm very pleased with the result.

2013 before photo with current after

For member "Becoming Stronger"
here is 2013 before photo taken by dr Goco prior to rhinoplasty. Paired with photo from today 3 wks post lip lift and 1.5 years post rhinoplasty

Another side before and after

Nashville Facial Plastic Surgeon