21 Years Old-breast Augmentation with Lift - Munster, IN

My initial reason to go through with the procedure...

My initial reason to go through with the procedure was to change the shape of my chest and create more fullness to the upper breast. I came to my first consultation at a size 34DD. I have not gotten an accurate size since the surgery but I am happy with the shape of them and where they sit now compared to where they were before. The recovery was a lot easier than I thought it was going to be and I am so happy with how they turned out!
Dr. Robinson

Dr. Robinson did an amazing job with my surgery and I felt so comfortable from the first time that I met him. I felt that he really understood the look that I was going for and succeeded in the end. I explained everything that I wanted and everything I did not want out of the surgery. I didn't feel pressured or swayed in a different direction based on his opinion. I'm so happy that I chose to go to him for this procedure and I would do it again in a heartbeat.