Greatest Day Ever!! Getting my Before Babies Boobs Back:) - Munich, Germany

I had thought about having this surgery for about...

I had thought about having this surgery for about 7 years! It started right after the birth of my second baby. I never had much, 34 barely b! So, I guess back then I was not quite ready. I was just about to become a full time fitness instructor, and I did not want to mess that up, by starting with a 3 month rest period! So I was going to wait for the "right" moment, whenever that is:) I ran into this Organization over here in Germany, where we live at the moment, and it looked like just the right thing for me. This Organization will pretty much do everything for you. They found me the doctor, whom I loved from the first minute, they just did all the work for me. All I had to do was walk into the office, decide on a size and I was good to go! I wanted to go with the Natrelle 410 style 220 gm FF. In the end we dicided to go one size up, since I am almost 6.2f, 150lbs My doctor wanted them to be a little wider. So, that is what we did on December 17th at 12:30 pm. Surgery took 50 minutes, I left the clinic 1.5 hours later. I slept kind of in an upright position for 3 nights, after that I could get out of the laying position by myself. I took meds for 5 days. Everything went pretty normal after that. On the 31 of December, around lunchtime, I sat in our hanging chair in the living room, and the rope just snapped. I guess my boobs got too heavy:) Anyways, after that I could feel a little fluid build up around my left implant, but 5 days later it was all better. The body does absorb extra fluid, if it is not too much I guess. So now I am at 3 weeks post op, and I feel awesome! My boobs are squishy, they kind of dropped, especially my left one. The right muscle is much stronger, since I am right handed, so that one will take a little longer. I have to wear this very nice supporting bra, and also a compression band over my boobs for another 3 weeks, but thats ok, I have boobs now, everything is ok:)!
This was by far the best decision I have ever made for myself!

P.S.: Sorry for the sideways pictures! Happens to me all the time :( :)

It has almost been 4 Weeks!!

I thought I would take some pictures in a few bras that I already owned, but I was never really able to wear them with as much confident as I can now :)
The off white one is my wedding bra from almost 12 years ago! Before kids! 36B :)

5 Week Bikini Update :)

All my old Bikinis!! It is awesome how they fit me now!

No bra :) Finally not just nipples ;)

A couple before pictures I found

I will try to find more, or better pictures!

6 week video update!

6 week video update!
0:48
I wanted to show those boobs in action! Sometimes it is hard to judge by pictures!

before and after bikini...

Always loved this VS bikini, it sure looks a little different now:)

8 Weeks tomorrow!!!!!!!!

Hi ladies, I can not believe that it has almost been 8 weeks! It is crazy how fast it goes! So, what is new about my recovery? All has been good, just a few Ups and Downs here and there! You all know that probably, some days I love my boobs, other days I can not really look at them too close since I see asymmetry! :( I know, nobody is perfect,and a little imperfection is good, it makes us normal I guess. But on some days I feel that the asymmetry has gotten worse, and that you can see it through my clothes. Which is stupid and not true, but just now when I took those pictures I found them especially crocked! I know that is so stupid, but it is like that some days. I don't like feeling that way, since I know my boobs are pretty, but what can you do? :) So, all in all, I do not regret that I had it done, I love having boobs! I also don't ever regret the size (255cc anatomicals under) since I love the sporty look! And I am also very happy that I found this side, since I can get a lot of good advice and meet woman who pretty much all went through more or less the same thing! Thanks to all of you, and I will keep you posted:)

Pictures taken with a REAL camera :)

I usually take all my pictures in the bathroom in front of the mirror with my iPad ;)

BRA SHOPPING!!!!!!!!

34B it is :) My doctor is a genius!

Nine Week Update for all you 255 cc anatomical girls :)

Some pictures of my boobs in the bathroom :)

12 Week Party Time :)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is awesome! I loooove my boobs!!!!
Good luck to all of you ladies!
Germany Plastic Surgeon

From the first minute I knew that he was the right guy for this job! Perfect!!