Mini Face Lift and Upper Eye Lid Surgery in Mumbai - India.

Hi, I have been reading here and pretty much...

Hi, I have been reading here and pretty much everywhere on line and consulted a surgeon in the US about my wish to have my face back. I'm 50 yrs but feel significantly younger. I had started to avoid my reflection for the past few years:( I have had 2 procedures 15 yrs ago (a tummy tuck and breast lift) both were done by qualified, educated, referenced USA surgeon's. The results were lukewarm:( and cost a small fortune. This time I wanted to think out of the box, so I started researching out of the country. I searched for a country that offered excellent surgeon's with facilities that were minimally up to par with the USA with sterilization and equipment/monitoring and such. India had all of this and was the least expensive. And since I had been to India before for a successful IVF, I was comftable with the journey. Plus-India and it's people are very beautiful, intelligent, and cultural.
Well, now that I have done both procedures-Dr. Kiran R. Naik and his facilities, and staff far, far exceeded my very optimistic expectations!!!
The experience was 100% positive from the long emails from myself to Dr. Kiran R. Naik where he answered all my questions completely. I had many, many questions and he replied quickly and graciously. To the incredible before care I received from the Dr.Naik. He is the most dillagent and thourough in his care of his patients. To the very end of my trip he was there for me, whether it was holding my hand warmly at the beginning of the surgury (I was very anxious with anticipation, me thing) to calmly explaining every possible detail- to coming to my hotel room before the procedures to inquire and to see how I was feeling and to ask if there were any additional concerns or questions he could answer. Extremel BEDSIDE manner! To offering Indian black Tea (almost worth the trip by itself:) brought by his sweet, encouraging, gracious, dignified, and professional staf.
The procedures went without any issue at all. I had twilight sedation and local for the pain. This worked out perfectly. I had all the necessary medicines after to keep the swelling to a minimum and for pain and comfort. The facility was extremely well built and decorated. I think that some might be thrown off by the fact that facilities in India are not as commercial or polished as the USA but the quality is there, which is what was important to me. I didn't need it to look like an expensive compercial. I was interested in the surgeon's skill, equipment, monitoring, and sterilization methods-which were/are present.
I traveled with my husband and baby and everyone was so helpful and loving to my family. My husband took care of the baby while I was in surgery and during recovery-but the staff were very eager to help him in any way possible. Dr. Kiran R. Naik's staff are the very best. Extremely professional, personable, gracious and lovely.
I definately cannot write enough here to fully communicate the most positive the experience I have had with these surgeries by Dr. Natik. There is simply not enough room. Please feel free to contact me if you want more information. I wish to spread the word about this country and it's incrediblly proficient medical community.
I did also have dental work (Root canal treatments and crowns) done by Dr. Jignesh Seipal (Smile XL) which is covered in another review. 100% positively positive also!

before pictures

3 days after

same day, three hours post surgery.

eyes side view before

The stitches are on the crease.

4 days post.

I plan to post a Picture without the wrapping.

Stitches out!

I had my stitches out at a local walk in clinic. Dr. On staff removed them.

Stitches out.