33/M Tummy Tuck/Male Breast Reduction - India, IN

Having major surgery is a scary situation, add to...

Having major surgery is a scary situation, add to that, doing it alone without a significant other or family by your side adds to the stress and apprehension. From the first moment of communication with Dr. Sameer to the evening I left CCRS, I knew I was in good hands. Dr. Sameer Karkhanis has changed my life. Since puberty I suffered from Gynecomastia. My breasts were extremely large and as a man, this limited my life in many ways- socially, mentally and physically. I was diagnosed with Grade IV Gynecomastia. I had communicated with at least 20 surgeons, but made my decision to go with Dr. Sameer. Dr. Sameer is the most passionate and considerate medical professional I have ever met. He goes above and beyond his duties as a plastic surgeon to make sure you are as comfortable as possible going through your procedure. I am from Canada and was alone in India, but let me tell you, you are not alone when you become Dr. Sameer's patient. He and his staff become extended family. HIs clinic is impeccable. HIs surgical techniques are beyond amazing, but most important to me was who Dr.Sameer is as a person. I had a tummy tuck along with my breast reduction and although I was in discomfort, that's all it was. No pain post opp. This speaks to his gifted surgical techniques. I was warned about my scars, but my scars are amazing. They are extremely clean and I know over time they will diminish significantly. I am currently 4 weeks post opp and this surgery has completely changed my life. I cannot express my sincere gratitude to Dr. Sameer and his incredible team. If you are suffering and searching for help, Please choose Dr.Sameer- he will change your life. I would also like to send my thanks to the nursing staff: Lizzie, Maria (my adopted Indian moms,) Gracie and Reshna as well as the helpers. A special thank you to Sharada as well. I have recommended CCRS to so many people, and hope you choose them for your surgery.
India Plastic Surgeon