6000 Grafts with Anagen Hair Transplat Mumbai, India. 6 Month Status - India

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I'm nw6, have done 6000 grafts with anagen...

I'm nw6, have done 6000 grafts with anagen hairtransplant clinic mumbai. Will be going 27th june, 2016 for 2000. Ive already taken 1000 from the beard, 400 from the body. I've got ok growth at present, doctor said it would take around 1 yr. Is this true?

One good thing I'd like to share, they're using 0.6mm punch from body and beard also they're using some special culture media and isolated dermal papila cells and A-cell, which really reduces post fue white dots which i was worried about. They say this technique called bio cell technique helps in wound healing hence avoidance of white dots. They also took 150ml blood, sent it to the blood bank and next day gave me advanced PRP. Would share my photos after 3months. As soon as i organise my pictures I'll post them, getting married in November.

Clinic seems to be good and ethical and at a great price Rs.25/- per graft, roughly 1/3rd of a dollar.I'm waiting for my results lets hope i get good and dense results he has promised me his signature concept called sea shore hairline. Is it true that I'll see complete growth with 12months time.
Dr. Shah