Amazing Experience! - Mumbai, India

A great doctor who is truly committed to achieving...

A great doctor who is truly committed to achieving the best results! I am of a slimmer body type, and had a hard time finding a dr who is comfortable doing BBL, most drs in this side of the world (Asia/Middle East) would just recommend implants which we all know aren't guaranteed to be safe nor look natural.

But I had read comments and reviews DR Sameer had made on RealSelf and i knew he was the Dr for me! I'm in love with the results, i might have to go back for a very minor revision, but will see about that later on.

The staff is very lovely and friendly, Sherada is an amazing coordinator, very hands on and keeps checking up on you. Dr Sameer is very sharp but at the same time friendly and reassuring personality (believe me i have a lot of experience when it comes to plastic surgery and i can tell you not all drs are like this).
The only word of caution i must say, is that if you haven't traveled to India before, it's not a walk in the park. You must have extra patience with people who often don't speak English, and bare in mind that simple things like a consistent wifi can be challenging. Booking a nice hotel to stay in, while your well enough to recover by yourself, can help smooth things out (still be prepared for occasional service discrepancies). But all in all, i love my new body, so DR Sameer makes it all worth it!
India Plastic Surgeon