Dimpleplasty - India

I had found Dr. Doshis profile online when I...

I had found Dr. Doshis profile online when I searched for an experienced doctor who could perform Dimpleplasty. As a woman with what I believe to be a harsher face, I thought dimples might make me look slightly more feminine. Once I made contact, Dr. Doshis assistants were able to answer many of my questions with very quick responses by email. On appointment day, i found Dr. Doshi to be very calm, professional and informative and also importantly, highly experienced, that I decided to go ahead and do the procedure, that day itself. The surgery was not more than half an hour in the hands of Dr. Doshi and his very nice staff in the very convenient location of the clinic itself, upon which after a short time, I was able to go home. It is now several months on and I can say that my dimples are just as I had requested them to be and because of that, I am very happy with my decision and I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Doshi for the Dimpleplasty procedure. Also an important mention too, with regards to Dr. Aparna who also took great and kind care of me, before and after surgery.
India Plastic Surgeon