Doing ME for a Change! - Mullica Hill, NJ

Hello RS fam! I am so excited to share my journey...

Hello RS fam! I am so excited to share my journey with you, it's been a trip so far! I am a 42 y/o mom of 2 teenagers and decided that it's time for me to do ME! I have always been a small 32-34A. I am 5'2 and 130lbs and have always wanted to look more like an adult in a bathing suit than a prepubescent girl! Lol! Did tons of research and had my BA on 3/7/14...so 5 days post, Im doing ok...very swollen...the jury is still out on whether it was worth it or not but my doctor has been fabulous!

9 days post op...

Hi! I am now 9 days post op and feeling really good. I went to my 1 week follow up 2 days ago and my doctor said I am progressing well. She showed me massage techniques to assist in getting the fluid and implant to drop down. Still getting used to how they feel, and when I wake up in the morning they feel really tight...like a balled up fist. Lol! Doc said to try to work the chest muscles slowly by passing a light weight from left to right outstretched arms. Tired of sports bra!

16 Days Post Op- Feeling Gooooood!!!!

Helloooooo RS peeps! I'm at 16 days post and feel great. I am seeing the drop starting to happen a bit and I am less swollen. I'm going back to work in a few days and needed to purchase a bra or two that will be suitable to wear with my dress shirts ( can't do sports bras because when the girls get erect its embarrassing and not cute! Lol!) . I got 2 bras with no wire and very comfy from Victoria Secret....drum roll.....34-D!!!!!!! I was so excited! I realize that I will probably settle down to a C after its all said and done but I looked quite scrumptious in my bras. I am trying to work up the nerve to post pics at some point.

Doing Great!!!!!!

Hi RS family, sorry I've been away for so long! Ok, I am 3 months post op and feel great! Its been amazing to see the transformation over the past weeks! I went on vacation an bought the best bathing suit ever! For the first time I felt good about how I looked on the beach. I'm actually wishing I had gone a pinch bigger- yup, I said it!!!!
Cherry Hill Family Physician

Dr. Malik and her staff have treated me soooo good, they are attentive, caring and kind. I like that Dr. Malik is a woman and she understands womens issues. Her staff opened up the office so I could be seen on Sunday! So accommodating!