Chin Reduction (Intraoral), No Difference

Had a chin reduction done intraorally, there is...

Had a chin reduction done intraorally, there is absolutely no change at all, not even a 1mm difference. Very disappointed. I wanted my square chin to be more round but it's still the exact same. After reading more about it, it turns out with the intraoral approach you can only get a very subtle change or no change at all depending on the skin, which I was not told. If I had known about this before I would not have done it. So I don't recommend the intraoral chin reduction at all, if you want to be able to see the change go with the submental approach which allows to remove skin and tissues as well. So I basically did this for nothing. The only 'positive' thing is that I healed well and don't have any aftereffects left so at least now it will just be a bad memory (non-visible scar in mouth) and waste of money. I don't blame the doctor he was nice and skilled I'm sure but the technique used apparently didn't make any change to my face.

(private)