Wonderful - Macon, GA

I wanted breast implants since I could remember....

I wanted breast implants since I could remember. After childbirth, what real breast I had went to the pits. I saw him and after being refered by coworkers, I gave it a shot. I got them done about six to nine months after childbirth so no one noticed. They just though they were left over from the pregnancy. His work was impeccable. I would all around the house naked if I could. He was very realistic and made me feel comfortable. He is a true artist and meant for this work. His team is great and the office is very clean.

Still going strong

It's three years later and they still look great. I have no regrets. Because I can not control what I post once I hit send, I cannot post pictures. I will provide pictures if requested by inbox. Clothed pictures or pictures with nipples covered due to the nature of my work. I highly suggest this Dr. He is very nice, passionate, and knowledgeable.
Macon Plastic Surgeon

Very knowledgeable. This is important because I am very particular and it is not easy to pull a fast one. I love the discount offerred when paying cash. I saw another office somewhere offers a facical after some procedures. That would be the icing on this cake. No long wait and a dr who listens. Nce comfortable facility too.