Perfect Procedure (Cheap Doesn't Mean a Thing)

I had a terribly crooked, deviated septum, bulbous...

I had a terribly crooked, deviated septum, bulbous tip, terrible hump and a pretty wide nose! I was never happy with it since I was 14 years old, it was always too large and manly for my face, I wouldn't say I was unattractive before as I know it gave my face a bit of character but I wanted it gone!

My journey in photos, before during and after with a lot of detail!

My journey in photos (I took many as my friend was the surgeon and he wanted every detail of my healing process for educational purposes) ENJOY!
Dr Marco Procopio

from the minute I stepped through the door and Marco had a sharpie on my nose pushing and prodding me, he seemed like a child when he saw my nose... A bit artsy I would say, I got a great feeling from this as I could see the passion from the word go. Other doctors I saw didn't give me this same vibe, I was scared to go with Marco as online there is absolutely no presence, you can't really find reviews and he didn't really have previous before and afters because he said he likes to keep his clients discreet... and also he didn't even use any computer imagery! Which scared me! I sort of went in blind but something was telling me to put my faith in him! Immediately he spotted my deviated septum! He was so excited to look up my nose and see what he was dealing with! Really fantastic guy! From then it was sort of okay, "come back in a week and we will do it" gave me the clinic address and quoted me 4000 euros! Yes that's it! He also gave a little free Botox to a friend of mine who he could see had many procedures in the past (all on my first consultation!)! With amazing results all there and then! It almost seemed too good to be true. Went through the op a week later, had so many doubts with my cast on. Went to have my cast off today and I could see his expression when it was removed and he was overjoyed! His son is a junior doctor and told me in private after that his dad was so so proud of my nose! He has really put my face in harmony and I think my septum is all good too! Not that I can breathe yet properly as I'm only a week post op! This guy was fantastic, I'm more than happy that I put my faith in him! Always trust your gut 100% and my gut said him! After a week I'm looking great, I had a bad time throughout this week but it was definitely worth it to have a more balanced straight nose! I've still got something strange going on inside but I'll be seeing him next week! Very very satisfied!