Not Sure if Fillers Are Her Thing - Mountlake Terrace, WA

Karny is impressive, smart and charismatic. I am...

Karny is impressive, smart and charismatic. I am sure she is a fantastic urologist. However, I don't think fillers (lip and smile lines) should be her thing. My lips were filled but turned out very uneven. It felt like hard pebbles were on one side, and nothing on the other. It wasn't smooth and even. I paid $2000 for lip fillers (Restalyne) and smile line fillers (Juvaderm). When I called the office to tell them about the unevenness, they said that it was because of bad lighting during the initial procedure. No biggie! So they told me to come in so that they can fix it. Yay! What they didn't tell me was that they were going to charge me more. But when you are sitting there with a very odd shape mouth, you pretty much whip out your credit card and don't argue. So, $2300 later, I am still a bit uneven (one left smile line gone, right smile line still there somewhat). I am pleased with the outcome but will go to someone who specializes in the procedure for future touch ups.
Seattle Urologist