Beautiful Breast Augmentation! - Mountain View, CA

Dr. Fazilat listened to exactly what I wanted and...

Dr. Fazilat listened to exactly what I wanted and gave me the most natural results! I was a 36A before my breast augmentation, and ended up choosing a 400cc silicone gel implant with under the muscle placement. I am BEYOND happy and wouldn't even consider anyone else in the Bay Area. He has great bedside manner, amazing aftercare and all staff members are FANTASTIC. The office is welcoming and warm. 10 Stars for Shahin Fazilat, M.D.!!!! I'm going back to him for my Mommy Makeover, injectables and all things cosmetic.

So happy with my aug/lift results. My breasts were...

So happy with my aug/lift results. My breasts were starting to resemble pancakes before I had surgery with Dr. Fazilat. Now I have beautiful shape and proportionate size- it's a dream! I spent time at his South San Jose office (beautiful) and his Mountain View location (equally beautiful and welcoming). Office and office staff at both locations were excellent. Dr. Fazilat gave me my confidence back- there's no price tag for that. I am SO happy with pre operative care, surgical results and post operative care. WORTH EVERY PENNY!

Mountain View Plastic Surgeon