MonaLisa Touch Treatment - Mountain View, CA

I am in my late 60s. I've been using vaginal...

I am in my late 60s. I've been using vaginal estrogen for a long time but we always still had to use lubrication and it was still not right. Our relationship is great, but this part of it has definitely taken its toll on both of us. A friend told me about this and I read so many great reviews here, my husband and I decided to try it.

I went to Dr. Azad, to be honest, because it was the lowest price, as my own OBGYN doesn't offer it. She was great, the office was pretty typical, but friendly. I was afraid they'd try to "sell" me other treatments, but it's just a normal OB/GYN office. Dr. Azad was great, took her time explaining everything, didn't pressure me to get it done and didn't try to make me change my main OBGYN.

I got my first treatment same day as my consultation. I cannot communicate how much this has meant to us. We knew that sex was not the same since menopause, but since I've been improving, and we're now so hopeful and optimistic about the future, it's exposed just how much this has been weighing on us and on our marriage.

After about 3 weeks I started to notice some improvement, which made me hopeful. But now, after second treatment a little over two weeks ago, it's just so much better. No amount or type of estrogen has ever given me this much comfort. I've stopped using estrogen all together. We're still using lubrication, but it's not painful or uncomfortable at all now. I'm very much looking forward to treatment #3 and a future without vaginal creams and lubrication.

If you're on the fence, just get it done. I can't emphasize that enough.

Life is good again

Had my third treatment 2 weeks ago and I just can't believe how well it's worked. I nearly want to stop every woman at the grocery store and tell her about it.
My husband and I are back to our routine from when the kids first left for college! I was so hopeful this would help but did not ever imagine sex would be this great again.

I don't have to go back for a year, this is just amazing. No more creams or gels, just amazing.
Sarah Azad, MD

Clean office, easy parking. Registration pretty normal. Payment was fast and easy. She did the treatment same day as consultation. Great bedside manner. I loved that she was pretty impartial reviewing pros/cons.