Still Can't Believe It! Mountain View, CA

I'm only 51, but menopause has been very hard on...

I'm only 51, but menopause has been very hard on my privates. You know it's bad when your OB/GYN tells you its the worst case she's ever seen. My husband and I haven't had sex in months and before then it was always painful, sometimes with spotting after. Premarin didn't work at all for me so I have been very frustrated. When my doc retired, I was referred to El Camino Women's Medical Group and Dr. Azad sent out an email when they got this new technology in the office. So I went in for their first treatment day.

The office itself is just general OB/GYN and they are wonderful. Nice office, friendly staff, the doctors are great. Dr. Azad made me feel very comfortable about this treatment and so I decided to give it a try. It took 5 min, was painless, and I went back to work straight from her office. There was some tingling going on over the next day, but nothing terrible.

It's just been three weeks but it's just amazing. I have more lubrication and we've had more comfortable sex than I've had in at least 2 years. But I've noticed other things that I had just gotten so used to. I can't just feel my vagina being dry all day, it's wonderful. And there's no burning when I urinate, no itchiness at night.

It's not perfect yet, but it's just 3 weeks into my first treatment. I just can't believe there's this treatment, that took 5 min and had nearly no side effects and has worked so well. I am not sure if I'm more in disbelief or my husband. We're both just so happy Dr. Azad brought it up!

Had 2nd treatment 2 wks ago.

Just had my second treatment last week. Dr. Azad suggested "outside" treatment in addition to the internal one I had last time. The lidocaine took longer, extra 20 min or so.

I am just so grateful this treatment is available. It's been just wonderful. I feel new improvements each week and now it's been about 8 weeks from my first treatment and we're having comfortable sex--lubrication free!

My husband is planning a trip away for about a month after my 3rd treatment. This all would have been unimaginable to me 3 months ago....

A month after full treatment: I'm 30 again!

I had my third treatment a month ago and it was the second time Dr. Azad also did the external treatment. I think about her every day, I still can't believe how bad it was and how good it now is just because of this easy treatment. And now she says I don't need any treatments for about a year. That's no premarin cream, no rings, no pills. She showed me my pain scale ratings and I had put a 10 out of 10 for painful sex when I first met her, then a 6 and before my third treatment a 2. Now that it's all done, I'd put a 0 out of 10!

With the kids out of the house and sex being fun again, life is wonderful, we feel like we're in our 30s again.

Separate from sex, on a daily basis, I don't feel the dryness and discomfort from just sitting on my dry bottom anymore. It's really a miracle treatment. So happy I got it done.
Dr. Sarah Azad