21 Yr Old Looking to Enhance Body 300cc Implants and Fat Transfer to Hips - Mountain View, CA

I've been looking into getting butt implants...

I've been looking into getting butt implants along with fat transfer to hips lately and came across Dr Kormans office.

I knew it was goin to be a great experience from the beginning. The practice manager Serena was very helpful and almost immediate when it came to responding to my calls/texts. After deciding to do the procedure they really worked with my work schedule and booked the date that worked best for me. Later being the paranoid type of person that I am, I had Serena's number close by and bugging her with all these questions, thankfully she was there for a lot of my questions. Soon after I found that it was super simple to get ahold of Dr Korman himself! Most Drs take messages and sometimes take a while to respond, but not him, I call , I get transferred over to him and BOOM question answered. I love my new results and had a very positive experience. I'll probably go in 1 more time for a fat transfer to the hips once I find fat to transfer haha.
Mountain View Plastic Surgeon

Dr Korman and his staff are fantastic! Easy to get ahold of and very friendly. Dr Korman makes you feel comfortable and cinfident in your choice of procedure. The front desk ladies are social and helpful when it comes to my follow ups they really accommodate to my schedule. The practice manager Serena is reliable and quick to responding to any questions you may have.