Late 20s, No Children, 400cc, Elective Procedure - Mountain View, CA

I've always been self conscious about my breast...

I've always been self conscious about my breast and wished they were fuller. I never thought that I desperately needed the work done, but after years of thinking about it I felt like it was time. Dr. Struck made me do comfortable about the procedure, informed me of all the risks, and I had no concerns whatsoever.

Late 20s, No Children, 400cc, Elective Procedure - Mountain View, CA

I've always been self conscious about my breast and wished they were fuller. My nipples were also larger than I would like. I never thought that I desperately needed the work done, but after years of thinking about it I felt like it was time. I was a 34B-32C and used 400cc Natrelle implants. There was a bit of a lift and now my nipples match my breast size. Dr. Struck made me do comfortable about the procedure, informed me of all the risks, and I had no concerns whatsoever.
San Francisco Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Struck is such a wonderful person and treated me like I was the only patient. He was always available for questions and he is the best in what he does. I highly recommend him, and so do my friends who have seen him.