28 with Severe Anxiety Disorder and Finally Got Braces for Severly Crowded Teeth.

I am writing this from my mobile, so this first...

I am writing this from my mobile, so this first update will be the highlights, I will come back with details in the update section.
I have always been embarassed by my smile, now that I am an a financial position to fix it, I decided to finally fix my teeth. ( Due to my fear of anethesia and dental procedures, my teeth are being removed 2 at a time for a total of 8 extractions)
July 19 spacers
July 29th 6 brackets placed on uppers. We are waiting for the teeth to fall back some and for extractions.
Aug 19th upper left 5 and wisdom tooth removed, vurtually painless, just a bit sore.
Sept 2nd bottom 4 and severly impacted wisdom tooth removed. 3 days after i had severe pain, there was a cut in my cheek that got infected and a dry socket. Intense pain days 3-9 pain began to disapate by day 10, gone completely by day 15. I also developed trismus and would massage my face daily and apply moist heat.
Sept 19th first adjustment, new gauge wire, 2 more brackets added to the top.
Sept 29th right side upper 5 and bottom 4 removed, again minimal pain, but very sore the position of the upper 4 left a large ole that is difficult to keep food out and it aches.
Last 2 wisdom teeth to be removed after I wean my baby.

More updates to come.
Zanesville Orthodontist

Dr. Wigal is very friendly and patient, even with an anxious patient.