29 Year Old Male, Fitness Focused, Needed a Little Help to Reach my Goals - Mount Sinai, NYC

I'm a very health and fitness focused person. I...

I'm a very health and fitness focused person. I had been working very diligently for a couple of years to get my body to a place where I was happy with it. The main issue came up because there were a few "trouble" spots that just weren't working.

I had a consultation with Dr. Emer to discuss my options. It was really nice because we actually spent time going through the history of how I got to this point and he gave me my options. We discussed all of the pros and cons that went into lipo and I decided that it was worth trying at that point. This was a very procedure that was highly cosmetic. We decided that in addition to removing the trouble spots, Dr. Emer would do some sculpting and shaping of my abdominals. This made the procedure more complex, but I have to say that it's been worth it.

When you meet Dr. Emer and you speak with him, you will instantly realize that he has a certain level of obsessiveness about his job. He is really into it. It's the kind of obsession that you want in someone who is going to permanently affect the look of your body! Dr. Emer's forte is that while he has this level of knowledge and skill, he can still relate to you on a personal level. This is what really gave me the confidence to go forward with the procedure.

I've been VERY happy with my results. It has still been a lot of work in the gym and diet, but the trouble spots that we worked on have stayed in great shape. I've since worked with Dr. Emer on facial peels and general skin care and it's been great.

If you are considering having a cosmetic procedure done, you should definitely have a consultation with Dr. Emer. You won't be disappointed.
Los Angeles Dermatologic Surgeon