Rhinoplasty with Dr. Antoine Abi Abboud in Beirut

For as long as I can remember, I've always hated...

For as long as I can remember, I've always hated my big nose. I can best describe it as a 'beak' it was large, pointy, angular and had a big hump/bump. I wanted something small with a little curve just like Angelina.
I had been to many surgeons in the UK (my home country) and in Dubai (where I currently live). As I have an underlying health problem (hyperthyroidism) all of the Dr's that I met with refused to operate on me until my Thyroid levels were stable. My thyroid has been a problem for the past 10yrs so I knew that it was unlikely it would improve enough to undergo the op. My wedding is coming up in 3 months and I was very worried that I was running out of time to have the surgery before the big day. When I contacted Dr. Antione, he advised that he could carry out the surgery without any risks to my health under local anesthesia (assisted) in Beirut, Lebanon.
To begin with I was quite worried about the idea of undergoing rhinoplasty under local anesthesia but I did my research and decided that this was the best option for me.
I traveled to lebanon, met with the Dr. And the surgery took place the following day. After meeting with Dr. Antione, I immediately felt at ease and knew I was in safe hands.
During the surgery, I was pretty much asleep throughout the entire procedure thanks to the sedation through an iv. And before I knew it I was being told to look at the bone/cartilage that the dr. had removed from my nose. I was then asked to move from the operating table onto the bed which I did without any problem.
It has now been one week since my surgery. I actually can't believe that I had NO BRUISING at all afterwards. I actually don't know how that's even possible to have my nose broken without any bruising. I literally only had a little swelling in my eyelids and a little touch of a dark circle on my undereye. I don't know if this is because my Dr. is a miracle worker or if it was due to taking arnica pre and post op.
I had my cast removed today... things are still very swollen but already I know it's a big improvement from my original nose. The hump is gone and it doesn't look as angular.
I'm told that it could be a month until I can see how it will look.... right now I'm hoping that the end result is much smaller with a slight curve in the profile and a little definition in the tip.
I'm hoping that I can get some honest feedback on here of how it looks.

Progress Picture 10 days post op

I was quite relived after I took this picture today in between changing my tape... still a lot of swelling though. The bridge looks much wider from the front view... hopefully due to swelling.

another before and after

So tomorrow it will be 2 weeks since my op and 1 week since cast removal. Quite a difference!
Ps. This is what I wear to work!

soo looking at before and after pics really cheers me up

so happy

Really pleased with the results

Prenuptial Nose Job

Well what can I say.... Overall we spent a lot of money on our Wedding. Now that the wedding has been and gone, the stress of planning is all over. I can take a moment to reflect now that we have our professional wedding day pictures.
I can honestly say that without a doubt the money I spent on my new nose was really the best money I have ever spent in my entire life. On the day of my wedding I really felt amazing.... when the photographers wanted to take a lot of side-on shots I didnt have anxiety for the first time in my life. Pre- rhino I could never have taken these type of shots.
I can't thank Dr. Antoine enough for the confidence this he has given me.

Almost 1 year post rhinoplasty

My life has changed so much since I got my nose job. I love it! My only regret is I didn't do it sooner!

Pics update

Dr. Antione Abi Abboud

I highly reccomend Dr. Antoine even though I didn't see any other rhinoplasty reviews for him on realself, he is a highly skilled, very experienced and well known Dr. in Lebanon/Dubai and he even performs surgeries on TV in Lebanon. Before I travelled to Lebanon, he answered all of my questions by email personally and straight away. Upon meeting him for the initial consultation the day before my surgery, he made me feel so relaxed and I knew I was in safe hands. He is very laid back, welcoming and friendly... Even though his waiting room was packed full of ladies desperate to see him, he made it feel like he had lots of time to spend with me. He even gave us great reccomendations of things to do and see while in town. Now the real proof of his expertese is the results. He managed to give me the most natural, painfree, bruisefree result with very minimal downtime from work. I'm truly delighted with my nose and I can't thank Dr. Antoine enough for that. It's actually more perfect and natural than I could have imagined. Now I'm being contacted by so many girls on social media and even my work colleagues are asking for his details so that they can do a rhinoplasty with him.