Love This Doctor! - Mount Airy, MD - Mount Airy, MD

My recovery was a bit challenging and I'd...

My recovery was a bit challenging and I'd recommend anyone having this surgery to make sure they have a shower chair to use after the procedure. You will probably not be able to stand up for long periods of time. The shower chair enabled me to use it for showers, as well as to apply make up and anything else I needed to do in front of the bathroom mirror. It took several weeks for me to feel better so I'd also recommend arranging for a significant amount of time off work or other activities in case it's needed. I didn't plan that aspect of the surgery very well and planned to return to work just a few days later. I didn't realize it would take longer to recover. I'd also recommend being very careful about diet after surgery -- stick to soft foods that will help you stay regular. You won't want to put any extra pressure or strain on your abdomen. I was glad that Dr. C and his staff were there to help me through the recovery process. It takes awhile but it's worth it!
Mount Airy Plastic Surgeon

Dr. C has the best bed side manner ever. His expertise combined with his concern for each patient is excellent. One of the things I appreciate the most about his approach is he never made me feel embarrassed or ashamed of my body. He makes it easy for patients to ask questions and discuss areas of concern. He's the most approachable physician I've ever consulted with -- down to earth and extremely personable & caring. I would highly recommend Dr. C. His staff is awesome!