INFINI Treatment Made Me Look 20 Years Younger! - Mount Airy, MD

After 10 + years of trying every over the counter...

After 10 + years of trying every over the counter acne, scar, sun spot, wrinkle etc minimizer (including Retinol prescriptions), I had three consultations within Montgomery County to find a doctor and procedure that would successfully treat my skin. Dr. Cappuccino and his staff were by far the most welcoming, professional, knowledgeable and just as importantly, interested in listening to my concerns and what I was looking for. I was thrilled with the amount of time that Dr. Cappuccino spent with me reviewing different options, answered all of my questions and made sure I was getting exactly what I wanted. His high tech equipment and technique for applying the INFINI treatment was spot on as my skin looks 20 years younger. Dr. Cappuccino and his staff kept in contact in-between appointments to ensure I was healing accordingly and to answer any questions I had. I will continue to go to Dr. Cappuccino in the future, recommend him to others and rate his office with a 10 star!
Mount Airy Plastic Surgeon