Great Experience - Mount Airy, MD

I had droopy upper eyelids and saw a woman through...

I had droopy upper eyelids and saw a woman through work who had the excess skin in her eyelids removed. She referred me to Dr. Cappuccino. I found Dr. Cappuccino and his staff to be not only professional but personable as well. I think they offer the perfect balance of making you feel comfortable having cosmetic surgery but also feeling like they are truly concerned about you. The staff shared their own experiences and put me right at ease. Dr. Cappuccino took the time to explain the procedure to me and what would happen all the way through. A friend came with me and she was in the room with me for much of the procedure. Dr. Cappuccino made himself available to answer questions about this and other procedures without pushing other procedures. The result is just what I hoped for!
Mount Airy Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Cappuccino is an excellent physician and he has a wonderful, personable manner as well. He is a great combination of medical expert and a compassionate human being.