Just Turning 40 - Mount Airy, MD

Dr. Cappuccino I wanted to take a moment to write...

Dr. Cappuccino
I wanted to take a moment to write how happy and excited I am with my recent Breast Reduction I had the beginning of May.
I was very nervous about having surgery and with it being an elective surgery it made me even more nervous. Dr. Cappuccino and his staff were so caring and understanding from Day one of meeting them. They answered all my questions and calmed the many nerves I had.
They were very thorough going over every aspect of the surgery as well as preparing you for the weeks leading to surgery and recovering after.
So now the best part....just how beyond happy I am about the results from my Breast Reduction. The unknown of results and scaring is always scary but I couldn't be more happy with my results!! It's been 3 months since the surgery and you would never know looking at them. I even had a friend who told me she had another friend that had also had a Breast Reduction and my scaring was so unbelievably better and smaller then her friend. Hearing that not only made my day but made me so happy with my decision to trust Dr. Cappuccino with my surgery!! I would highly highly recommend him to anyone I know and can't say enough great things of how pleased I am with my results!!!
Mount Airy Plastic Surgeon