Glad I Had It - Moultrie, GA

I am almost at my two month mark. I have lost...

I am almost at my two month mark. I have lost about 15 pounds. After my 4th week, it was difficult for me to tell I had the balloon inside. I have noticed it is harder for me to eat salads, broccoli and other harder digestive foods. Orbera slows your stomach emptying process down just a little. Orbera has to be used as a TOOL in your weight loss journey. You have to exercise and eat healthy because it does come out in 6 months. My exercise consists of crossfit with walking /running. My calorie entake is around 1,0000-1,3000 calories a day. Those calories are quality foods like proteins and vegetables. I do eat a small amount of carbs. Fitness pal app is a great tool I use to help me track my food entake. I also have a fitbit to monitor my steps and sleep patterns. I would recommend Orbera!

4 Months In

I am very happy with Orbera. I am in my 4th month and have lost 21 pounds. I have lost slow compared to others, but I would rather it be slow. One and a half years previous to Orbera I had lost 40 pounds. I did it though exercise and better eating habits. I hit a wall at 40 pounds and could not get past the 40 pound mark for at least 10 months. Orbera was the tool that took me over that 40 pound mark. I am currently losing about 1.5 pounds every week and sometimes every other week. I ran my first 5K at Disney World in February (see profile picture).
Dr. Howard Melton

Dr Melton was very knowledgeable about the orbera and explained process in great detail before the procedure. He keeps check on my progress and cares about my health.