23 Yrs, Fit with Small Bust - 390cc silicone tear drop under muscle. Mosman, AU

I had always had small bust, around a large A cup...

I had always had small bust, around a large A cup and every since I can remember was using all the tricks in the book to make myself appear as if I had larger breasts. I'd always considered breast augmentation, and finally decided to bite the bullet and see a few plastic surgeons about it. I was referred to Dr Lotz by a family friend who previously worked for him. After originally seeing another plastic surgeon regarding breast augmentation who I didn't feel comfortable with, I felt immediately comfortable and safe and trusted that I was in good hands with Dr Lotz. He was very professional and ran me through every tiny detail of the process, costs etc. He also directly helped me with sizing, which was a nice change because I'd dealt with only nurses and doctor's assistants before, so it was much more reassuring to get him professional opinion as to which size was best suited to my frame.

When I was unsure of size, Dr Lotz was more than happy to accommodate me and made time for me to come in multiple times to confirm size and shape. After a few consultations we decided on a 390cc silicone tear drop shaped implant, which has resulted in around a size 10D cup. The surgery went perfectly and my scars are clean and neat and have healed really nicely. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect result. I am so so so happy, and have absolutely zero regrets! I am absolutely so happy with how it all turned out, the shape is perfect, with the breast looking 'heavier' on the bottom for a more natural look which is exactly what I was after and Dr Lotz fully understood what I wanted to achieve. It was also very reassuring that he was up-to-date on current research regarding implants as I did have some concerns with using silicone implants but felt much better after many myths were busted. I have absolutely nothing but good things to say about Dr Lotz!

Before/After Photos